100Mb Leased Line From £249pcm...
We Compare :
- Start Quote ---
- 40% ---
- 60% ---
- 80% ---
- 100% ---
10Mb to 10Gb Leased Lines
30 Seconds Enquiry Form
Call Us - 08000141524
Who's compared with us:
What We Do
At Leased-line-comparison.co.uk, you can compare all the major ISP's across the UK in seconds, totally free and no obligation- which can save you thousands on your business internet. It's a simple process... you provide us with your bandwidth requirements and postcode and we find you the best deal on your internet leased line. Once we've matched you with the best suited provider, you can then deal directly with them to discuss the finer details. This ensures that once you've signed up you get the fastest response times and highest levels of support directly from the Internet provider. Whether you're a start-up business or a multibillion pound global enterprise; why not run a fast, free comparison today to see how much you can save on your Businesses Internet connection.
Why compare with us?
We have access to the pricing tools, network diagrams and POP locations of the UK's main business internet service providers giving us the inside knowledge of which ISP is able to provide you the best performance and best service- at the best price. In most cases we can provide discounts greater than going direct to the provider! We understand leased line and EFM prices can be confusing. We also understand if you're collating quotes you may be wondering why you have received totally different prices for the same service. The simple reason behind this is: network coverage. The further away you are from an Internet Service Provider's core network, the more expensive the quote will be. Therefore unless you've got time to collate all the network diagrams of each ISP and their quotes- you'll never quite know if you've got the best deal or not. When you use our comparison service, you know that we've already done this hard work so you don't have to.
If you are looking to review your internet connectivity, your Wide Area Network or a Point to Point Connection... you have come to the right place. Just simply fill in your details online and we will get you the best deal based on your requirements.
If you are looking for a business internet connection that is Fast, Dependable and Consistent- then a lease line, or internet leased lines, could be for you.
To see if you need a dedicated line or internet leased lines, ask yourself the following:
Is uploading critical to my business?
- Do I need more bandwidth?
- Would losing internet connectivity for an hour, a day or a week have a negative impact on my business?
- Does having an inconsistent internet speed significantly decrease business efficiency?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above then you need an internet leased line.
Internet leased lines provide an uncontended, symmetrical internet service over carrier Ethernet. This means you will receive your chosen upload and download speed 24/7 which can be from 10Mbps all the way upto 10Gbps. That's right… 100Mb leased line would give you 100Mbps up and 100Mbps down at the same time 24-7!
Internet leased lines also come with a guaranteed fix time plus a SLA (service level agreement) whereby if your provider doesn't meet the uptime guarantee then you will start getting money back in the form of credits. All of the internet service providers (ISP's) associated with Leased line comparison have a minimum of a 99.9% SLA and a 6 hour fix time.
Providers we compare include BT, Virgin, Colt, Talk Talk, Exponential-e, Daisy, Fluidata, Fusion, Claranet, Spitfire, Metronet, Tempura, Venus, kc internet, Zen and this is ever-growing. Just simply run the comparison with us, choose the best provider for your business needs and then you deal with them directly. Fill in the form above to simplify your search for an Internet leased line and save time and money fast. If you have any questions or just generally need some advice, feel free to give us a call. Alternatively you can fill out the form and we'll call you back within the hour.
To see what is available at your location, enter your postcode into this connectivity checker tool by clicking here.
If this tool tells you that BT FTTC is not available, then that means BT hasn't rolled out Infinity to your postcode. However, all is not lost… you'll be pleased to know that anyone can get BT fibre in the form of BT fibre to the premises – so that means if you can't wait for BT FTTC to go live in your area then contact us to run a comparison to find out the BT leased line cost at your postcode.
Metro Ethernet is not available in the UK, however Fibre to the premises, or leased lines are available. As leased line services have become extremely cost effective, they are very similar to Metro Ethernet. Fill out the form above here to see how much leased line prices have dropped in your location.
- Business Internet / Internet access is critical to your organisation.
- You want stability on your secure VPN / dedicated VPN
- The Bandwidth on your SDSL broadband is too low
- Leased line prices were too high when you checked 3+ years ago (there has been roughly a 50% reduction in price since 2011!
- You are looking for a cheap leased line or generally want to discover current leased line pricing by comparing leased line providers
- You want to compare a range of leased line bandwidth options to fit in your budget such as 10Mb Leased Line, 100Mb Leased Line, 1Gb Leased Line cost
- You need a consistent connection to your colocation facility or server rental location
- BT fibre speed is too low or inconsistent so you want to move from FTTC to Fibre to the premises / fibre Ethernet
- You are looking to move to a managed internet service and want to compare IT managed service providers
- You want to compare the difference between broadband and Ethernet quality of service
- Copper broadband is not sufficient and you want to look at a fibre connection