Point to Points From £250pcm…
We had all the comparative quotes needed for board approval but decided to put Leased-Line-Comparison.co.uk to the test. They came up with an offer head and shoulders above the rest that we couldn't refuse. I would definitely use them again.
- Michael Poulton, Senior Engineer
BES Consulting Engineers
- Start Quote ---
- 50% ---
- 75% ---
- 100% ---
Please enter your postcode
Point 2 Point-30 Seconds Enquiry Form
Call Us - 08000141524
Point to Point Ethernet, otherwise called: a P2P, Point to Point fibre, and Point to Point leased line, Point to Point VPN or LAN Extension. If you are looking for a Fast, Dependable and Consistent data link, either between two offices or from your office to a data centre then Point to Point Ethernet could be for you. To see if you need a Point to Point Ethernet connection, ask yourself the following
- Is communication between my offices critical to my business?
- Do I need more bandwidth between sites/to our data centre?
- If I lost communication to my other office for an hour, a day or a week have a negative impact on my business?
- Does having an inconsistent back up link to our Data Centre put us at critical risk?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above then you need a point 2 point. Uncontended Point to Point Leased Lines provide uncontended, symmetrical connectivity between two locations. This means you will receive your chosen upload and download speed 24/7. That's right… 100Mb P2P would give you 100Mb both ways at the same time 24-7! P2P's also come with a guaranteed fix time plus a SLA (service level agreement) whereby if your provider doesn't meet the uptime guarantee then you will start getting money back in the form of credits.
A point to point leased line is the most reliable solution for this communication need and connectivity that modern businesses require. Leased, since the service is paid for with a fixed fee for an agreed upon duration and service capacity.
- Businesses pay a fixed monthly fee based on an agreed level of capacity
- Businesses can plan and control communication budget o Secured transmissions particularly for critical company information
- A leased line cannot be accessed by other parties not specified by the secured networks
- Fast and reliable transmission for voice, data and video applications